Re: Feature Request for 7.5

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Keith C(dot) Perry" <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
Cc: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>, Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feature Request for 7.5
Date: 2003-12-03 21:06:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Keith C. Perry wrote:

> Jan,
>
> To continue the brain-dump. I was curious how the GC protocol was going to be
> implemented (if you had any ideas thus far).

The stuff I've been kicking around so far is Spread 3.17.1 with a simple
self made Tcl/Tk binding library used from inside PG via PL/TclU. You
can download the Spread toolkit here:

http://www.spread.org

What I have is way too premature to be shown, so don't ask. But it has
replicated one UPDATE once, so it is a bit more than a pure braindump.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #