Array syntax

From: Andrey Mosienko <feo(at)feo(dot)org(dot)ru>
To: Postgres <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Array syntax
Date: 2003-11-18 10:50:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Since version 7.4 array inplementation was integrated into main
code. But its syntax was complitely changed from previous.

I have a lot of code written with old syntax and now I even can't
dump/restore my database to switch to 7.4 because my functions
use syntax like *=.

Questions is: is there a good way to switch to 7.4?

--
Best regards Andrey Feofilactovich.