Re: [CORE] 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Glenn Wiorek <gwiorek(at)jmlafferty(dot)com>
Cc: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [CORE] 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats
Date: 2003-11-15 04:24:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Check that you don't need to use the -p option at all.

Also, make sure you remove any ^M (DOS CR) characters from the line
endings. That always happens to me if I receive the emailon a windows
machine and save the attachment, windows sometimes likes to rewrite all
the line endings, causing the problem below.

Chris