Need Help

From: Abdul Wahab Dahalan <wahab(at)mimos(dot)my>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Help
Date: 2003-11-14 01:04:47
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi!

If I've a table like this

kk kj pngk vote
01 02 a 12
01 02 b 10
01 03 c 5

and I want to have a query so that it give me a result as below.

The condition is for each record with the same kk and kj
but difference pngk will be give a mark *;
[In this example for record 1 and record 2 we have same kk=01 and kj=02
but difference pngk a and b so we give * for the mark]

kk kj pngk vote mark
01 02 a 12 *
01 02 b 10 *
01 03 c 5