Re: Comparing databases

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comparing databases
Date: 2003-11-13 16:42:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

How about:

>>> with

PostgreSQL has qualified and dedicated support via the PostgreSQL
community and
a number of longstanding commercial companies. The community, which is
driven
purely by their willingness to create the best database available has
developed
a series of support channels including (link) mailing lists, (link)
websites, and live
forums (irc). If commercial support is more suitable you can also visit our
(link) commercial support page for a list of PostgreSQL support providers.

+1-503-222-2783 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org