Re: revoke create table from a user

From: "bagley(at)traderonline(dot)com" <bagley(at)traderonline(dot)com>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: revoke create table from a user
Date: 2003-11-10 15:30:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

no, not on the database. I specified NOCREATEDATABASE and NOCREATEUSER
when creating the user. and...the user does not belong to any groups.
the user in question is bolded.

usename | usesysid | usecreatedb | usesuper | usecatupd
| passwd | valuntil | useconfig
----------+----------+-------------+----------+-----------+-------------------------------------+----------+-----------
db | 102 | f | f | f |
md589a7f6028a19c3dc081cc5f16eb53891 | |