data restore

From: Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Admin List <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: data restore
Date: 2003-10-10 16:50:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Ok. sorry to confuse everyone...I got my restore to fun to completion so
apparently my question about running restores in psql and the ordering
of the data are not relevant.
I do, however, have one other question I'd like to pose.
I am getting serveral ref integrity errors which state that a FK value
in one table does not exist in its parent table. However, when I go to
the database to confirm this I can find no data that violates the
constraint. Could the error be pointing to something less obvious?
Thanks in advance for any assistance that might come my way :-)
Jodi
--

//Jodi L Kanter

/ /