Re: Where are PL/pgSQL functions stored?

From: David Shadovitz <david_shadovitz(at)xontech(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <stehule(at)kix(dot)fsv(dot)cvut(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where are PL/pgSQL functions stored?
Date: 2003-09-19 19:17:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Pavel,

That's great! I had to modify the showfunctions view, but once I did, it
proved to be useful right away.

My mods:
1. I have no pg_namespace catalog, so I removed all references to it.
2. I have no pg_catalog, but I found that the call to oidvectortypes() works
fine with no scope specified.

Thanks.
-David