Re: Dreamweaver

From: Jochem van Dieten <jochemd(at)oli(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver
Date: 2003-08-16 19:12:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Glen Eustace wrote:

> We recently purchased Dreamweaver MX and I was a little surprised to
> find that one of its pre-defined scripting systems is PHP + MySQL. I
> haven't done much exploring of what is actually offered but wondered
> whether any one had tried to convince Macromedia to provide a PHP +
> PostgreSQL or at least a PHP + anydb.

I haven't tried the combination PHP + PostgreSQL but my efforts
to get ColdFusion + PostgreSQL supported were rather unsuccessful
so far.

Your best bet is to write the necessary extensions yourself.
Second best is to fill out http://www.macromedia.com/go/wish/ and
make sure everybody else who feels the same does so too.

Jochem

--
Jochem van Dieten
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion