Re: pgAdmin3 help system

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 help system
Date: 2003-08-08 09:07:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>Don't you like the blue? Any other opinions?

The CHM doesn't look as programmer's help usually looks like. And
wxHtmlHelpController can't cope with it either.

>>The content still needs more work to be done for pgsql, but
>>this could
>>be postponed until we have the 7.4 doc.
>>

>In what way?

All pages should have their own contents entry so they can be located by
CHM if "sync" is pressed.

> I would have said pgsql was OK, but we need more pgAdmin content if anything.

Some more lyrics... :-)

An index would be fine too. But this is an awful lot of work.

Regards,
Andreas