Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

From: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Postgre General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
Date: 2003-08-05 07:31:12
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

shreedhar wrote:

> Is it necessary to uninstall previous version of PHP in my system.

No,but a new recompile will probably over-write the version you have now.

> Which is the better compatible version for Postgre 7.3.2.

Most recent should be the best I would think.

> Can you give any link/info for recompiling PHP

www.php.net ?

If you have never compiled PHP before I would suggest reading up on
compilation before-hand and even asking the php help list. Recompiling
PHP also means you need to recompile Apache (if that is the web server
you are using).

Jean-Christian Imbeault