Table permissions

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table permissions
Date: 2003-08-01 13:58:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

How, using pgadmin3, can I change the permissions for a table? Or for a
particular user. In the past, with other postgres managers, I've seen
something like a permissions grid created, which showed, for each user,
tables on the y axis, and permissions on the x axis. I can't seem to
find anything like this in pgadmin3. In fact, I can't figure out how to
change permissions at all. I'm sure I'm just being dense, but can you
guys point me in the right direction.

ahp