Re: casting to arrays

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: miker(at)n2bb(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: casting to arrays
Date: 2003-07-18 22:47:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Mike Rylander wrote:
> Thank you! This is great news. Is there a projected release date for 7.4?

Not exactly an officially projected date, but in the past IIRC beta/RC
has lasted 2 to 3 months, so I'd start looking for a 7.4 release in October.

> Also, is there a published roadmap, or should I just get on the developers
> list?

The closest thing is the TODO list:
http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php

But if you want to closely monitor the work actually getting done,
subscribe to the HACKERS list.

Joe