Re: php with postgres

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: ivan <iv(at)psycho(dot)pl>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php with postgres
Date: 2003-07-12 23:09:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ivan wrote:
> ok, but php should build this lang for postgres i think
> so, we should talk with php group ?

I have been talking with several people about this on-and-off for a
while now. If I can find some time in the next few months, I will
probably write it (if no one beats me to it). I'm thinking that it
should be written using Postgres 7.5devel (once 7.4 stable is branched)
and PHP5 (which is in alpha/early-beta testing).

Joe