Postgresql General Bits issue

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql General Bits issue
Date: 2003-07-11 10:32:43
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,

Few days back, I promised an article of postgresql tuning. It is already
published and I had the notification in my inbox but somwhow missed that.

The articles are available at http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/. I would be
looking forward to the feedback.

And BTW, what's up with the lists? Not a single message on general and hackers?
Kind of strange, I would say..

Bye
Shridhar

--
Arnold's Addendum: Anything not fitting into these categories causes cancer in
rats.