Information needed

From: Sonjoy Datta <sdd1(at)dcs(dot)qmul(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Information needed
Date: 2003-07-07 13:01:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm doing a MSc Project and have used a postgres database. I want to
connect my java servlet with the database but encounter problems
connecting with the driver class. I know that many Internet sites state
that the org.postgresql.Driver is the correct driver class but I cannot
obtain a connection.

Please can somebody tell me what the problem may be and how it can be
solved.

Sonjoy K Datta
Queen Mary University