Re: [NOVICE] jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org

From: Rudi Starcevic <rudi(at)oasis(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org
Date: 2003-07-02 00:25:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-novice

Hi,

OK .. sounds like a web site is part of the solution.

How 'bout something like ...
a) 1 page to list all jobs ( probably just a few )
b) 1 page to list all programers looking for available ( includes a
small resume )
b) 1 page to add jobs
c) 1 page to add programers
d) 1 .xml file to store jobs and programers
e) 1 .xsd ( xml schema ) file
e) 1 .rss file to store jobs and programers for folks to add to their
site(s)

Again these are just ideas/suggestions.
Your opinion ?

Cheers