psql and ssl.

From: John Schickling <john(dot)f(dot)schickling(at)lmco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql and ssl.
Date: 2003-05-21 11:07:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I setup the server with the necessary server keys and certificates,
modified the postgresql.conf "ssl=on", and set the pg_hba.conf for
hostssl for a particular host, and restarted the server successfully.
When I start psql the the particular host I receive the "host not in
pg_hba.conf. When I modify the pg_hba.conf to not reflect hostssl it
works fine. What type of setup is necessary on the client end to make
this work. I have checked the documentation and FAQ's, and have not yet
come across the solution.

Thanx,
John