Re: Autoconf code

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autoconf code
Date: 2003-05-13 18:56:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>Thanks again Adam.

My pleasure.

>as well as the install target that Andreas mentioned.

Actually, the install target is done. It installs to --prefix or
AC_DEFAULT_PREFIX, which I believe Andreas set to /usr/local/pgadmin3,
but that is not in any code that I delivered, so it would have to be
changed in the CVS tree.

>If your C++ is good, then before release we need to merge Keith's Query
>Builder (from the context menu) and Andreas' Query Tool (from the SQL
>button). There are 2 things to do here:
>
>1) Update the QB to use Andreas' threaded query/results results grid
>code from the QT.
>
>2) On the QB there is a view menu. The idea is that there should be an
>identical menu on the Query Tool and the user be able to select the
>query tool they prefer. The Query Build option on the context menu, and
>the SQL button on the main form will both take on the same function and
>fire off whichever was the previously used query tool.

I'm not entirely sure what any of the above means, but I will take a
look at it and see if I can't figure it out. :)

ahp