Pgadmin III and wxWindows

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin III and wxWindows
Date: 2003-05-07 18:35:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

While I am waiting for my UNIX system to be re-built so I can start
working on the autoconf work, I decided I would compile and run the
current cvs version of Pgadmin III. I had no problem getting pg3, not
did I have any problem getting the latest version of wxWindows and
compiling that, the question I have is what is the easist way to link
them together? Should I be linking against wxWindows as a DLL, or as a
static library? What is the preferred method for doing this?

ahp