Netscape Suitespot HELP :-/

From: "Allan C(dot) Huffman" <huffmana(at)ppc(dot)pims(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Netscape Suitespot HELP :-/
Date: 2003-04-11 12:31:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Everyone,

Terrific job with Postgres. We are transitioning to new servers and
upgrading to Postgres 7.2.1.

But I have a problem with the Netscape Suitespot email server. I know
that this is not the place to ask but does anyone know where I can ask
Netscape questions?

When I make an email account and try to open a mail browser I get a message:

""""The PASS command did not succeed. The mail server responded: User
has no maildrop. """" The LDAP password authenticated OK....

Sincerely,

Allan in Belgium