On Commit Triggers?

From: Antonio Scotti <ascotti(at)mbigroup(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: On Commit Triggers?
Date: 2003-01-27 09:57:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While waiting an application using the PostgreSQL database, I've
come in the need of an On Commit Trigger. As you know such trigger
doesn't not exist currently in the postgresql but I was wondering if it
would be possible to add, maybe in a future version, or if I can obtain
something similar with the actual code.

Regards,

Antonio Scotti