Re: standard schemas for addresses, others?

From: Oliver Vecernik <vecernik(at)aon(dot)at>
To: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)cvc(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: standard schemas for addresses, others?
Date: 2003-01-24 07:47:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Dennis Gearon schrieb:

>Please do post the Mozilla address format.

CREATE TABLE mab (
"first_name" text,
"last_name" text,
"display_name" text,
"nickname" text,
"primary_email" text,
"secondary_email" text,
"unknown_1" text,
"unknown_2" text,
"work_phone" text,
"home_phone" text,
"fax_number" text,
"pager_number" text,
"cellular_number" text,
"home_address" text,
"home_address_2" text,
"home_city" text,
"home_state" text,
"home_zipcode" text,
"home_country" text,
"work_address" text,
"work_address_2" text,
"work_city" text,
"work_state" text,
"work_zipcode" text,
"work_country" text,
"job_title" text,
"department" text,
"company" text,
"work_web_page" text,
"home_web_page" text,
"birth_year" text,
"birth_month" text,
"birth_day" text,
"custom_1" text,
"custom_2" text,
"custom_3" text,
"custom_4" text,
"notes" text
);

Some notes on this: it is interesting to mention that there are two
fields I don't know what they are but they exist after export to a tab
delimeted file (I'm using Mozilla 1.0.0 on Debian/Woody). But you have
to leave them out if you import the data back again. I found the
birth_year, birth_month and birth_day by accident and they are not used
within Mozilla. One field is missing: message format preferation. Maybe
there is already a corrected update.

HTH
Oliver

--