Re: PostgreSQL on Windows

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Christoph Dalitz <christoph(dot)dalitz(at)hs-niederrhein(dot)de>
Cc: danmorg(at)sc(dot)rr(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, karthikeyan(dot)balasubramanian(at)aspiresys(dot)com
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
Date: 2003-01-14 01:51:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Christoph Dalitz wrote:
<snip>
> I guess Karthikeyan has pirated this version, so the "good person from this list"
> probably has good reasons to remain in the dark...

It sounds more like a Beta version of PeerDirect's native PostgreSQL
port. Instead of being all secretive and stuff about it, people who
want legitimate access to the Beta version can probably email to:

Michael Furgal <mikef(at)multera(dot)com>

And ask if they're willing to accept more beta testers. It's reasonably
likely they'd say yes.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift