Re: No class found for refcursor

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Kuldip <kuldip(at)fsltechnologies(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: No class found for refcursor
Date: 2003-01-13 18:05:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

This has been discussed before on this list, please check the archives.
But the short answer is for current code, you need to use getString()
to get the refcursor name, and then issue a FETCH SQL statement to fetch
the rows from the named refcursor into a result set. The getObject()
method should work in 7.4.

--Barry