Re: RowSet

From: awc <awc(at)drytel(dot)net>
To: "V(dot) Cekvenich" <vc(at)basebeans(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RowSet
Date: 2003-01-12 17:31:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Cekvenich,

Thank you for the answer.

may be I am doing something wrong in setting up the jxDBCon driver.
Which version of jxDBConn are you using?

and which version of jxUtils??

I have tried that with basicportal_0.7k.zip download. I like the way you have
architecture the package.

I tried to subscribe to MVC-Programmers (jxDBCon) some with error message
page.
this link on http://basicportal.sourceforge.net/ gives me error message when
I click on
http://www.netbean.net/mailman/listinfo/mvc-programmers

anyway I have download suns rowset implementation of row set and changed the
BasicDAOImpl.java to use CachedRowSet class.

Thanks

anil