Drop foreign keys?

From: Andreas Schlegel <schlegelaw(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Drop foreign keys?
Date: 2003-01-08 12:09:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I created some references with foreign keys. But now I have to drop
some of the references. What is the way to do this? Is there a command
for this? Or have I drop the table and recreate it?
Postgres gave the references names like "RI_ConstraintTrigger_494516".
If there is a way to drop them one by one how do I get the information
on which foreign key point these Postgres names?

All references are created like this:
... constraint tPerson_FK03 foreign key (titel)
references tTitel (tnr)
ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT ...

Greetings,
Andreas