Re: Does anyone know what "embedded transactions" are?

From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know what "embedded transactions" are?
Date: 2002-12-02 01:36:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Reading through their web page, they seem to have decided to try and
fund moving their transactional issues into the Java container instead
of getting nested transactions into PostgreSQL. It sounds retrograde and
risky, but I suppose if they carry it off, they will attain true
database independance.