Re: Re: connecting to port tom

From: hodges(at)xprt(dot)net
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: connecting to port tom
Date: 2002-12-01 20:01:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

When I access my database, tom, from Mozilla I get a
message asking if postmaster is listening on port tom.

I did a pg-dump and noticed one of the first lines is
/connect - tom

I suppose this is the database name rather than the port?

Is there someplace I might be setting the port to "tom"?
I am using the php_lib_login_include package - it worked
fine before I moved to RedHat 8.

Thanks
Tom Hodges