Re: [Fwd: [Re: Contribute link broken]]

From: Geoff Davidson <geoff(at)sales(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Roj Niyogi <niyogi(at)pghoster(dot)com>, Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Re: Contribute link broken]]
Date: 2002-11-01 16:35:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to several of you for forwarding me this heads up on
the link, it's now been fixed.

Sorry for the problem, the link appears to have been a
casualty of our efforts to update the site, which are
ongoing. Please send a note to me or our webmaster if
(when) anything else is found not working while the
upgrades are happening ;)

-- Geoff