executeBatch problem

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: executeBatch problem
Date: 2002-10-29 11:17:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,
I am using executeBatch to speed up the row insertin in application.
All is working fine, but if one from my inserts drops, then I can not
locate the error reson.

I can get exception, but I can not gae any correct error number.
Also executeBatch returns int[], and all the values in array
(including the error position) are with value 1.

Is it pg jdbc bug ?
Otr it is possible to get th correct error code.

Regards,
Ivan.