PostgreSQL promo templates

From: Oleksii Kliukin <alexk(at)hintbits(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: PostgreSQL promo templates
Date: 2018-11-09 16:39:08
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi there,

I am currently helping to establish a new PostgreSQL User Group in the city of Lviv, Ukraine (https://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Lviv-Ukraine <https://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Lviv-Ukraine>) and looking into producing some promotional booklets for PostgreSQL in Ukrainian to give away during our meetups. I *think* I have seen some of those (community-one, not those produced by sponsor companies) on FOSDEM or PGConf.EU. If they do exist, are there some templates that we could download to customize and promote PostgreSQL locally?

Cheers,
Oleksii