cannot delete bug

From: Kemin Zhou <kemin(dot)zhou(at)ferring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot delete bug
Date: 2002-09-17 21:35:03
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Friends,
I am not sure this due to my hardware problem or due to a bug in
the postgres 7.2.

kzdb=# select id from mytable where id=7224;
id
------
7224
(1 row)

kzdb=# delete from mytable where id=7224;
ERROR: Relation 41073353 does not exist
kzdb=#

My simple solution is to dump the table as text
then \copy back in the table again after dropping
the old table. This had repeatly happend to me.
I guess there is something very wrong somewhere,
bug I don't know.

If any one has any experience please let me know.
Apprciate.