Secure DB design ?

From: Jan Vaartjes <j(dot)vaartjes(at)quicknet(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Secure DB design ?
Date: 2002-09-13 18:47:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Im a dutch student, working on a project where security of user
information stored in a database is priority 1. So the database
must be designed with high security in mind. I've searched the
net very intesive, but did'nt find a good recource which can help
me with "secure database design". I hope someone can help me on
such a recource, a good book may help too.
Thanx in advange.