Re: Authentication Problems

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Jason Stewart <jstewart(at)rtl(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Authentication Problems
Date: 2002-08-23 19:55:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Jason,

There was a recent patch applied to fix some md5 bugs. The bugs
surfaces when certain character sets where used (the original bug report
was with multibyte character sets, but it could affect others as well).
I would suggest trying the latest development build on
jdbc.postgresql.org to see if this patch fixes your problem.

thanks,
--Barry