COPY: how to use "," as a delimeter?

From: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: COPY: how to use "," as a delimeter?
Date: 2002-08-07 07:29:45
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a CSV file that I would like ti import into pgsql. Unfortunately
the data has been exported in the following format:

"filed1","filed2","field3"

furthemore the data also contains the odd " (quote) and in the CSV file
it has been turned into "".

How can I import this data? I have tried COPY but can't find the right
delimeter to use ...

Thanks,

Jc