Re: Module Portability

From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Module Portability
Date: 2002-08-01 20:08:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Correct me if I am wrong (I often am) but isn't MODULE_PATHNAME replaced
by the fully qualified module path during the build process? I mean, the
source code is movable, but a running installed system, with real data,
is not movable, because MODULE_PATHNAME gets mapped to
/usr/local/mypgsql/lib/blah.so or somesuch.

--
__
/
| Paul Ramsey