Multilanguage support

From: Dmitry Tokarsky <covex(at)rbac(dot)kharkov(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multilanguage support
Date: 2002-07-26 11:11:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All.

Now in my database i have got data in Russian, Ukrainian, English.
German and French and any other language including for example
Arabian or Chinese could emerge there.
How can I get Postgres sort data correctly at all languages and get
work UPPER and LOWER at least in Russian and Ukrainian?
For the most queries operate only with one language.

Yours sincerely, Dmitry Tokarsky.