Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Sam Liddicott <sam(dot)liddicott(at)ananova(dot)com>
Cc: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Date: 2002-07-12 20:39:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Sam Liddicott wrote:

> [...]

We could create a shockwave or flash file from the mp3 and embed it into
the main and download pages.

Also we could embed some sound into the postmaster. On startup it
searches for audio output capability (/dev/dsp) and reports
"Postgres-Q-L database system ready" on successful startup.

A talking donkey^H^H^H^H^Hatabase! If that's not an argument for every
WEB developer!

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #