error during vacuum full

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error during vacuum full
Date: 2002-07-10 03:41:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When trying to perform a full vacuum I am getting the following error:

ERROR: No one parent tuple was found

Plain vacuum works fine. Thinking it might be a problem with the
indexes I have rebuilt them but still get the error. What does this
error indicate and what are my options to solve the problem?

I am running: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC
2.96 on a RedHat 7.3 system.

thanks,
--Barry