Privileges Doubts

From: Marcia Abade <mabade(at)metrosp(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Privileges Doubts
Date: 2002-05-29 13:55:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I´m very new user of PostgreSQL. I allways use ORACLE databases.
My doubt is about user privileges. How can I create a user with no rigth
to create table? I need to create a kind of user who just have "CONNECT"
rights...
I got a pacth written in C to be applyied in 7.0 version. I´m working
with 7.2. Should I use this patch? What I need to do to apply this
pathc?

Thanks,
Marcia Abade
Cia. do Metrô de São Paulo - Brasil