Re: SQL over my head...

From: Gregory Brauer <greg(at)wildbrain(dot)com>
To: Joel Burton <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL over my head...
Date: 2002-05-16 20:39:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Joel Burton wrote:
> [...]

Wow, thanks for the help! I'm still parsing this, but one comment
and one question...

First, I realized that though I will probably need this
more general case later, in what I am doing right now, I know
a single bar.attr_a value that I want, so only foo.attr_a and
foo.attr_b are variable. Does that change anything?

Secondly, in the third line, should (F0.id=B0.id) actually be
(F0.bar_id=B0.id) to join on the foreign key?

I'm trying this out now...

Greg