Re: pgAdmin2 to be included in Dev-C++

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr
Cc: mlw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>, Robert <robert(at)robert(dot)cz>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin2 to be included in Dev-C++
Date: 2002-05-10 13:20:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

<snip>
> - second move : release a bundle of pgAdmin2 + PostgreSQL on
> http://www.postgresql.org, Bloodshed and other sites.

Don't know if it's useful to know, but a PostgreSQL project got setup on
Sourceforge recently (no CVS), pretty much just so PostgreSQL could be
included in the "Database Foundry" on the Sourceforge site. :)

http://www.sf.net/projects/pgsql

And then I started a new contract and haven't had time to do anything
with it (oh well).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

<snip>