postgresql.conf file help.

From: Matthew Stanfield <matthew(at)propertyknowledge(dot)com>
Subject: postgresql.conf file help.
Date: 2002-04-07 19:06:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I've just installed postgresql on linux and it's working on the linux
system. However I still need to set up the network connections so the other
machines on our lan can access the database.

I believe these details are set in the postgresql.conf file. Could a few
people email me a copy of this file so I can get the idea what network
settings I must set and what to set them to. Alternatively someone could
just give me a 'generic' setting of just the relevent settings.

Many thanks and regards,

Matthew