Re: Join Statements

From: Mark Nielsen <python(at)kepnet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Join Statements
Date: 2002-02-16 18:30:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

select distinct TABLENAME_id from TABLENAME_backup where NOT
TABLENAME_id = ANY (select TABLENAME_id from TABLENAME)

Here is an example of me getting all the ids from the backup table that
doesn't exist in the main table. This is similar to what you want.

I think I am answering your question, or close to it.
Mark