Pg.so problem

From: Samik Raychaudhuri <samik(at)cae(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg.so problem
Date: 2002-02-15 03:31:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I have a peculiar problem. I want to use DBD::Pg in a Sun machine,
whereas the PG database is running on another machine (i.e. another OS).
When trying to run a perl program on Sun OS, the perl engine asks for
Pg.so, which I don't have. Can anybody share the Pg.so file for my OS,
or give any idea of getting it (without, of course, asking me to compile
the source code :).

My OS description:
raychaudhuri(at)sun-80>uname -a
SunOS sun-80 5.8 Generic_108528-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100

If one can kindly share the file, he/she can directly mail it to me
attached, rather than posting on the discussion group.
Thanks and regards.
-Samik
Samik Raychaudhuri
Email address: samik(at)cae(dot)wisc(dot)edu