7.2 PGDG RPMS and readline 4.0

From: Mike Mascari <mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.2 PGDG RPMS and readline 4.0
Date: 2002-02-11 23:28:35
Lists: pgsql-general

The new PostgreSQL 7.2 PGDG RPMS for RedHat 6.2 require readline 4.0.
However, I could not find RedHat readline 4.0 RPMS anywhere; i.e.
rpmfind.net, redhat.com, etc. I did download a SRPM for readline 4.0
packaged by Hao Li at caltech, built and installed them. However, psql
bails whenever I attempt to use the command line completion. Does anyone
know where I can get the same readline RPMS used by the packager who
packaged the 7.2 PGDG RPMS for RedHat 6.2?

Thanks,

Mike Mascari
mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com