Re: Ridicolus Postgresql review

From: Alessio Bragadini <alessio(at)albourne(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ridicolus Postgresql review
Date: 2001-09-18 07:40:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrea Aime wrote:

> If you want to get angry, take a look at:
> http://www.iemagazine.com/010918/414feat3_1.shtml

Seems that the article has been removed. I've sent a note to the editor,
and he replied by asking if I wanted it published in the print edition,
which I think will happen.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini alessio(at)albourne(dot)com
APL Financial Services http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925