PostgreSQL buffer exploits

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL buffer exploits
Date: 2001-08-16 09:27:18
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of or has tested for PostgreSQL buffer
exploits over the various interfaces (JDBC, ODBC, psql, etc) or directly
through socket connections?

Working on a sensitive application at the moment, and I've realised I've
never seen anyone mention testing PostgreSQL in this regard yet.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi