Cascade constraint gone!!!

From: Linh Luong <linh(dot)luong(at)computalog(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cascade constraint gone!!!
Date: 2001-06-06 16:34:32
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I recently wipe my database away. And some of the tables have a UPDATE
CASCADE on it to another table.
When I reload the data from my backup that I did with pg_dumpall. My
code started to give me an error because I tried to modify a table that
was reference from another table. But the referenced table should have
an UPDATE CASCADE. But according to the error it doesn't.

Is there a way to add the ON UPDATE CASCADE back without dropping any
table again?

Thanks

--
Linh Luong